Project Overview :-
OPF Valley is a project of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation and it is by developed FWO.
The scheme spread over an area of 5000 kanals is located on Japan Road Zone-V of Islamabad Capital Territory at a distance of 24 Km from Zero point, Islamabad. Planning & designing of the scheme was carried out by NESPAK. The scheme is approved by CDA.
Japan Road, Zone-V, Islamabad
Size of Scheme / Area
99% (Substantially Completed)
Details of Plots Allotted / Vacant
CREATED ALLOTTED VACANT 2246 1941 305(two hundred plots reserved for country homes) + 6(06 apartment blocks)
CREATED ALLOTTED VACANT 100 Kanals 0 100 Kanals(100 Kanal land reserved for commercial plots)
Present Status :
DEVELOPMENT WORKS BY FWO:
- 99% progress has been achieved and balance works will be completed shortly.
WATER SOURCE DEVELOPMENT:
- Four overhead & four underground water reservoirs have been completed. Work on water transmission line outside the scheme along Japan Road is held up due to intervention of miscreants.
- Tube well installed within the housing scheme for interim supply of water.
ELECTRIFICATION BY IESCO:
- Underground Electrification Work is in progress. Interim supply has been made available and further work on independent feeder line is in progress inside the scheme. The work of feeder line along Japan Road is held up due to intervention of miscreants.
APPROACH ROAD THROUGH IBECHS:
- The Board approved the proposal to have access to the scheme through Gulberg Greens, a project of IBECHS. In this regard an agreement was signed on 03.09.2015. Further process is underway.
Future Plan of Society
- Handing over Possession of plots
- Removal of surplus soil from plot area.
- Construction of Boundary wall
- Construction of Apartment Blocks
- Construction of Sewage Treatment Plant
- Internal Electrification / Street lights Works
- External Water Supply Infrastructure
- Construction of School, Mosque & Parks etc.
For further details feel free to contact us :
+92 333 5555584
+92 333 5716789